LEWANNICK VILLAGE HALL
Conditions of Hire
By hiring the hall you agree to the following conditions:
- The Hall and kitchen will be left clean and tidy.
- Furniture will be put away as indicated.
- Ensure tables are put away clean by wiping as required.
- Ensure the floor is clean – sweep if necessary.
- On leaving, the heating must be left as instructed and all lights turned off.
- You will be liable to pay for any damage you cause to the hall, its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
- Do not use sellotape to attach posters etc to the walls as this damages the paintwork.
- Do not use the stage unless we have expressly agreed to this. If we do agree to use of the stage, children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- If you generate a lot of rubbish please bag up and remove. Sealed bags can be left by the public rubbish bin at the entrance to the car park.
- Ensure the hall is secure when you leave. The kitchen outside door should be locked from the inside. Follow instructions to lock main door.
- Ensure that cars are parked in the car park so as to leave free access to adjoining properties by following the surface markings.
- If you find anything broken or missing please contact the Hall caretaker, Mrs Margo Pridham Tel: 01566 782767